Keeping you healthy and safe: Our COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
The Nourish Space is grateful to be able to continue serving our community during high amounts of stress and uncertain times. As a collective of providers in natural medicine and psychology, we understand many have increased anxiety and may have higher needs for care during this period.
Your safety while visiting our clinic is our top priority and we have therefore developed an action plan in response to COVID-19.
Our COVID-19 Action Plan
The safety of our patients and team is paramount and we are monitoring updates regarding Coronavirus via the state and federal health departments. We are taking a proactive approach to ensure your health needs are being met, and you can confidently continue to receive nutrition, psychology, kinesiology and coaching care in our practice.
If any of our team members (or their family members) begin to experience cold/flu-type symptoms (no sign of that here at this stage!), we will cancel/reschedule appointments over the following 14 days and offer skype, zoom or facetime appointments where possible. If you are experiencing increased anxiety about being in public spaces we are more than happy to schedule distance appointments via the modes above to support you.
Our action plan is being regularly reviewed and applies to our patients and our team:
- Increasing the anti-microbial solution in our cleaning sprays and ensuring all high-touch areas are regularly wiped down.
- Placing hand sanitisers (when commercially available) in various locations throughout the clinic.
- Washing hands using water and soap is considered the preferred way to wash.
- Signage is displayed with “how to wash hands properly” in the restroom.
- Please ask our team if you need support or have extra needs with hygiene or sanitising.
We request that you DO NOT attend the clinic if:
- You are experiencing cough, cold, fever or flu like symptoms. If you have a current appointment, we will reschedule or make alternative arrangements to support you via online or teleconference. Please seek medical attention prior to attending this practice.
- You have tested positive for COVID-19.
- You have been in contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19.
- You have travelled from countries classified as High Risk by the Australian Government and World Health Organisation (WHO), we ask that you do not attend for a 14-day period following your arrival back into Australia.
After attending The Nourish Space
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or suspect you may have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please advise us immediately.